Saturday, November 24, 2007

#13 Delicious and social networking

The name Delicious appealed to me straight away and I found it easy to use. It is a simple way to keep all your bookmarks together and tag them for easy retrieval. It is interesting to see what other people have bookmarked too. I have lost all my work favourites when the computers are upgraded so this would be a good alternative to access my bookmarks from anywhere. I will have to add the delicious button to both my home and work computers now. I was surprised to see such a wide range of boomarks in the hotlist right now. For example what exactly is the appeal of 'Vector Polishing Techniques'?
cheers
Sblog

1 comment:

Paul said...

Hi sblog,

I love the fact that del.icio.us is available anywhere. I have put all my work bookmarks on to it so that I will never again lose them after an IT upgrade.

Cheers, Paul.