Friday, November 30, 2007

# 23 Is this really the end?

This is only the beginning!

...to infinity and beyond! (Buzz Lightyear)

Now I know how much more I need to learn and I am excited about the plans for us to continue using web 2.0 technology in the library. I began this program confident that I would finish in time and learn a few new things along the way. I was surprised to find I was not nearly as savvy as I thought in my use of these tools and I had to ask my kids and other staff for help on numerous occasions. Here I am just finishing in time and I found it really hard going in the middle. I was frustrated by my inability to understand the instructions at times even though they looked pretty straightforward and I struggled to find the time to sit and concentrate on the excercises. I admit I was jealous every time I heard someone else had finished the program and I noticed how easily the younger staff moved through the various tools. I enjoyed playing with Library Thing and You Tube the most and will continue to check my bloglines account and use Del.icio.us for my favourites.
I am also looking forward to the library wiki and setting up a branch blog.




Thank you for the opportunity to play with web 2.0.
cheers
Sblog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.